1. Salesforce (SFDC) displays sub-accounts 5 levels deep. SFDC also only shows opportunities in sub-accounts when the FOP is NOT mapped:
- Single Sales Objective tab - includes opportunities associated with any sub-accounts related to the account;
- The number of sub-accounts displayed is dependent on the CRM.
2. The Gold Sheet format allows Focus and Stop Investments to be associated with a Goal or entered into the Gold Sheet without a Goal.
3. Contact Account and Title now display in the Gold Sheet Strategic Players Section in addition to the Contact Name.
4. Strategic Players - Account and Title now display in addition to the Contact Name.
To view a video of the Gold Sheet functionality in Version 6.0, play the video below:
© 2016 Miller Heiman Group. All rights reserved.