You can enable more than one Gold Sheet for an Account to accommodate Fields of Play. For example, an Account might be divided geographically into West Coast and East Coast Fields of Play. In this scenario, you could set up two Gold Sheets for one account, with each one capturing data specific to its Field of Play.
To create more than one Gold Sheet for an Account:
1. Create a new CRM child table for the Account that has a one-to-many relationship with the Account. This table should have the Account ID as a foreign key and a Field of Play name field at a minimum.
2. Update the code in your Load connector to include Field of Play processing. Include a FOP value for the Product variable and assign the ProductKey variable to the unique identifier for the child table.
3. Add a link to the Gold Sheet to either a detail page or the Account page in the CRM system.
4. In the SAM Admin Tool Gold Sheet Account Mapping page, map the SAMserver Field of Play table to the new CRM table.
5. In the SAM Admin Tool Gold Sheet Field of Play page, map all of the Gold Sheet fields to the new CRM Field of Play table.
6. (Optional) To allow an Opportunity to be mapped to both an Account and a Field of Play, create a Field of Play ID field in the CRM system and then map that field to the SAMserver Field of Play item in the SAM Admin Tool Blue Sheet Mapping page.
Fig. 560, Gold Sheet Field of Play Mapping Page
© 2016 Miller Heiman Group. All rights reserved.