Adding Contacts from the Gold Sheet
If you already have added Strategic Players to the Gold Sheet and saved the worksheet, the contact boxes display similar to the following example the first time you open the Relationship Map tool:
Fig. 71, Account Relationship Map contact boxes
Whenever you add a Strategic Player in the Gold Sheet for the associated account, that contact appears in the display the next time you open the Relationship Map tool.
To add Contacts to Relationship Maps from the Gold Sheet:
Open the Gold Sheet for the desired Account.
Add the desired Strategic Players.
Save the Gold Sheet.
Click the Relationship Map link from the applicable account record. Relationship Maps display the contact box(es) using the information entered in the Gold Sheet.
When you add a contact to Relationship Map and save the map, the contact is also added to the Strategic Players section of the associated Gold Sheet.
To add a Contact box to the map:
Click the Add Contact button.
2. A new contact box appears. Click on the Edit button and the Add Contact window appears.
Fig. 72, Add Contact window
3. Use the Search tool to select a contact.
4. Complete the Role and Level by selecting the corresponding radio button.
5. To upload an image for this contact, click on Choose File. Browse to the location of the image on your computer, and select the image file name and click Open. You will see the file name appear next to the Choose File button. Click Upload Image to upload the image to your map.
6. Click Done when you are finished entering data.
© 2016 Miller Heiman Group. All rights reserved.