Welcome to Miller Heiman GroupTM's Funnel ScoreCard®
What is Funnel ScoreCard®?
Funnel ScoreCard® provides sales organizations a method to quickly and systematically identify the best opportunities to pursue.
This program offers the framework to make fact-based decisions around resource allocation and time management.
Funnel ScoreCard® allows your company to:
- Recognize where to allocate limited resources for the greatest return.
- Assess available information about the sales opportunity.
- Identify critical next steps to progress through the sales cycle.
- Facilitate win/loss reviews that improve future sales actions.
- Improve forecast accuracy.
How It Works
Your organization defines a set of Business questions and a set of Opportunity questions and weights each question with a score value.
The possible score for each set is 50, with both sets combining for a possible Total Score value of 100.
A Yes response to a question adds the question's weight value to the score. No and Unknown responses do not receive a value.
Your organization may have different Funnel ScoreCards® based on what type of Opportunity you are pursuing.
If your organization is also using Blue Sheets, the Funnel ScoreCard® scores may be configured to display in your Blue Sheet.
Additionally, the Funnel ScoreCard® can be integrated with MIller Heiman GroupTM's Sales Process Funnel tool, a solution for managing the sales pipeline.
When you first open a Funnel ScoreCard® for an opportunity, all toggle buttons are set to Unknown and all scores are set to zero. A Yes response to a question adds the question's weight value to the score. No and Unknown responses do not receive a value.
Fig. 74, Funnel Scorecard Overview
See Toolbar Navigation for information on the icons in the toolbar.
These are the sections of the Funnel Scorecard®:
1. Details - Displays a summary of the basic opportunity information from your CRM.
2. Complete After Decision Made - Shows the date of the Company's Buying Decision and the SSO Status. The calendar tool is used to enter or change the date.
3. Business Criteria - Shows the Business Criteria to be marked as Yes, No or Unknown. Simply click on the word to toggle between the choices.
4. Opportunity Criteria - Shows the Opportunity Criteria to be marked as Yes, No or Unknown. Simply click on the word to toggle between the choices.
When using the Funnel ScoreCard® on your mobile device then the responsive view is displayed as:
Fig. 74a, Responsive ScoreCard
© 2016 Miller Heiman Group. All rights reserved.